Terms and Conditions
The term ”Universal Fancy Dress”, or ”us” or ”we”, refers to the owner of the website Miresa Ltd. The term ”you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms Of Sale
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Accepted orders are normally dispatched within one working day of the order being placed. Please note that, at busy times, it is advisable to place your order as early as possible as dispatch times may be longer.
- Delivery times vary according to your chosen method of shipment. We have no control over goods once shipped, and delivery may be subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we cannot be responsible.
- We will not refund any charges relating to packing and shipping if you fail to take delivery of the goods at the address given by you at the time of your order.
- In order to contract with ‘Universal Fancy Dress’ you must be over 18 years of age, and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order, and that there are sufficient funds available to you to cover the cost of the goods.
- The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate.
- Acceptance of your order, and completion of the contract between us, will not be formed until the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods dispatched will be included in the contract formed.
- You have the right to cancel an order, but we may not be able to prevent it being shipped to you, in which circumstance you may return the goods in accordance with our ‘Returns Policy’. We recommend that cancellations are made by email as soon as possible, and quote the full order details.
- We may fulfil your order via a number of dispatches, and each dispatch will be a separate contract unconnected to any other dispatch.
- If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or of cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel, and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- If we discover an item you have ordered is not in stock, we will try to contact you as soon as possible. This will normally be within 1 working day.
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your credit/debit card will not be debited until the order has been accepted.
- Discount codes may from time to time be offered - such codes may only be applied to purchases made in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice.
- All images are for illustration only. No images or illustrations contained in this website, catalogues or other advertising matter shall be deemed to form part of the contract, but are for general information and guidance only.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- By submitting material to us (e.g. for use in gallery pages), you automatically grant ‘Universal Fancy Dress’ the royalty-free, perpetual right to use such material (in whole or part) without restriction. ‘Universal Fancy Dress’ is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you on any publication.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to supply further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ‘Universal Fancy Dress’s’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ‘Universal Fancy Dress’, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the ‘Terms of Service’.
- The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law, ‘Universal Fancy Dress’ and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to, any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect ‘Universal Fancy Dress’s’ liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law
Attention: All pictures reporting "© copyright Widmann S.R.L." are of exclusive property of Widmann S.R.L. and are protected by international copyright. Any use or duplication without previous written authorisation from Widmann SRL is forbidden
These are the terms and conditions on which we do business for goods ordered through this website. They are designed to set out clearly our responsibilities and your rights. At checkout, you will be asked to agree to these ‘Terms & Conditions’. By using ‘the Services’, you are agreeing to all of the ‘Terms & Conditions’, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made.